Has your clothes washer developed a leak? Does it refuse to spin, leaving your clothes soaking wet at the end of the cycle? This could be due to a bad belt or something more serious. If your washing machine isn't performing at its best, call us for your St. Paul appliance repair today. We have the skills to accurately diagnose your clothes washer problem and have it repaired in no time. Whether it’s a leaking drain pump in your clothes washer or an electrical issue, we're your local one-stop shop for washing machine repairs in Saint Paul!
Offering Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag washer repair and much more, we repair most major brands whether conventional or front-load washers. So if you're looking for a superior clothes washer repair job, look no further. Call today!
HOW CAN I CARE FOR MY FRONT-LOAD CLOTHES WASHER?
Washer manufacturers recommend the use of only HE detergents in front-load and high-efficiency washers and most will even recommend a particular brand of HE detergent.
Be proactive to prevent mildew from becoming a problem in your front-load washer.
Follow these steps for cleaning the tub on your front-load washer
1. Remove any clothing from inside the tub
2. Mix a dilute solution of bleach and warm water
3. Wipe the entire door seal area with this solution then repeat with just warm water
4. Fill the bleach dispenser until it reaches the maximum fill level
5. Close the door select the "Normal" wash cycle
6. Select the hot water temperature or “white” cycle setting
7. Select the second rinse option if your washer has one
8. Select the highest spin speed available
9. Start the cycle and allow it to run through completion
10. After the cycle ends, open the door and allow the washer to air dry
You may also want to try a product made by Whirlpool called Affresh. This can be purchased at any appliance parts store.
FRONT-LOAD CLOTHES WASHER EXCESSIVE VIBRATION
From Amana to Whirlpool, one of the most common complaints about front load washers is vibration. Unlike conventional clothes washers which have rpm of around 600, front load washers can exceed 1000 rpm. Fortunately, there are ways to reduce the vibrations associated with front load washers.